Kompozitor have been producing their chimney liners for 25 years, and in that time they have established themselves as a leading manufacturer of chimney lining for a wide range of applications. Furanflex is used for chimneys of all shapes, sizes and lengths, with the composite material providing a flame, heat and corrosion-proof lining. It is one of the only ways to re-line a flue suitable for basket appliances, or appliances that require an opening larger than 400mm x 500mm.
Furanflex possesses a number of excellent qualities, including:
- Installation time of only a few hours
- Mess free – no need for the demolition of any walls
- It is versatile, used for all types of chimneys and boilers
- It is corrosion free – the guarantee on corrosion damage is 25 years
- The smooth surface and thermal resistance of the lining helps the chimney operate economically
As well as the above plus points, there are a host of other benefits to using Furanflex, including:
- Existing flues can be re-lined without the need for changing the fireplace or messy building work
- Suitable for listed buildings
- Can be used to re-line flues for condensing and high efficiency appliances
- Suitable for gas, solid fuel, water, air, oil, and drains
- No need to open sections of a wall to investigate/assist in pulling conventional stainless steel liners around bends
- Longest guarantee for a flue liner system
At The London Chimney Sweeps, we are proud to supply Furanflex chimney lining to customers in Wimbledon, Merton, Wandsworth and the wider London area. If you would like to know more, or for more information about any of our other services, please get in touch with us today.